Exmoor Jump Seat Install - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old March 17th, 2010, 04:05 PM
1994 D-90
Exmoor Jump Seat Install

Ok Gents-

I'm installing my jump seats this weekend, and I'm curious how the prop up bar is supposed to sit.

Does it just wedge at a 45 degree angle up in the 90 degree angle of the tub? If so, Is it normal for them to not sit level? When Mocking it up- it seems that they sit at a slight incline.

Thanks for you help.

Old March 17th, 2010, 04:12 PM
Jason England
D-90 White 95 SW #65
Site Team
Yes a slight incline is correct ... it would be awkward for your legs and uncomfortable if they were completely level.

Old November 14th, 2015, 07:20 PM
1995 Defender 90
Rear jump seats installatioon

Having issues with the seat back installation. Any tips on how to anchor the seat back bracket to the body capping. I planed to drill and bolt it on with locking nuts, but no room to work with the locking nuts. Looks to me that there is an anchoring system or something else that I missing. any ideas?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

exmoor, jump seat