Exmoor Defender Elite Seats - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old August 2nd, 2008, 10:09 PM
norros
Nicholas Orros
1995 NAS D90 SW

Exmoor Defender Elite Seats

I have been off the board for a while, got a G37 and parked the D90 for about a year. Well, I dumped the G and now back in the D thankfully. Nice car but no soul, just speed, but it was a nice ride for a while. One thing is killing me about being back in the D90.... The front seats just aren't doing it for me. I'm getting old... literally.

Anyway, I was looking at these:

http://www.exmoortrim.co.uk/erol.html

I've heard it's best to order directly from EXMOOR, but are there any other quality options as far as replacing the front seats go ? This is about all I've found that I like. Any other company experience or products welcomed.

Not seat covers... Not other EXMOOR seat options... Not the exact seat I already have... Not a Recaro looking racing seat... Something like the Elite one's I pointed out above.

Thank you-

N

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 2nd, 2008, 10:39 PM
don
Don Bunnell
'86 110 3dr ST

Registry
I've been very happy w/ my Corbeau Sport Seats. Comfy and supportive. I came from an Audi S4 w/ OEM Recaro's and the stocker Defender seats were painful. The Corbeau's are harder to get in and out of - you can't slide but it's great when you get in the rig.
Old August 2nd, 2008, 11:02 PM
norros
Nicholas Orros
1995 NAS D90 SW

Not bad, I noticed that I'll have to get the frame mounts to put those in but it will still be cheaper than the Exmoor. Just the basic Elite seat will run $1092 plus shipping and the Oulast will run $1327.22 plus shipping.
YIKES. The dollar isn't worth Jack right now... I can't believe the price on one seat.

Thank you for your info.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 3rd, 2008, 01:02 AM
NashvilleRover
Dendy Jarrett
2009 LR3- Well Built

Nick:

Welcome back!

Dendy
Old August 6th, 2008, 01:35 PM
Doug
Doug Walker
TVR5L-powered NAS D-110

Nick,

I have 4 of the Exmoor Lemans seats in my 110. There is a thread here somewhere with photos. I've had them for about 2 years now and love them. I've put in 15 hour days with no issues, no aches, nada. And they hold you well when driving off road and/or agressively. I had exmoor finish them in stock defender Moorland cloth and grey vinyl trim. West Coast British in Livermore CA imported them for me.

DW
Old August 6th, 2008, 02:16 PM
WLDKGDM
Dan Cronin
1997 D90 SW

Over a thousand dollars just to plant your butt down in an already overpriced hunk of metal.

Give me a bucket with a bungee cord instead

Dan
Old August 6th, 2008, 03:47 PM
ECR
East Coast Rover Co.
Just Defenders, nothing else.
D-90 Source Vendor

Email Copley Motor Cars. They have a set of Exmoor Elite seats that they aren't using (I think they still have them) that you can likely buy for a good price.

I do not check PMs. Call or email if you need something.

ECR is not a parts source. We are not in the mail order business.
Old August 6th, 2008, 09:24 PM
norros
Nicholas Orros
1995 NAS D90 SW

Thanks... I'll see what they have to say.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
exmoor, seats