Exhaust Pipe Removal Question - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old September 17th, 2004, 02:27 PM
Rob
rob
1997 D90

Exhaust Pipe Removal Question

the exhaust on my 97 90 rusted thru so i removed it while waiting for the new borla exhaust cat back system....question - on the old tailpipe there is a support that is welded to the pipe and attached to the car with bolt - i assume the new system will also use that bolt - does anyone have a good way to remove the metal support from the rubber pieces that are attached to the bolt? thx...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
exhaust