Engine Mgmt. Relay Module: Part no? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old August 14th, 2013, 08:54 PM
Captain Spalding
Captain Spalding
Engine Mgmt. Relay Module: Part no?

Hello everyone.

According to the wiring diagram it's called the "Engine Management Relay Module", but I can't find it in the Parts Catalog PDF of the fiche. I've been stranded twice in the last week by this thing and I really need to replace it. It's a module that houses the "main relay" and the fuel pump relay. I've done a cursory search for it at the usual vendors and come up short, but I'd love to search again using the proper part number.

Can anyone help out with the part number?

Thanks very much in advance.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EMRM.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	77682  

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

engine, mod, part, relay