ECU Firmware Upgrade? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old March 18th, 2004, 07:39 PM
Doug
Doug Walker
TVR5L-powered NAS D-110

ECU Firmware Upgrade?

Just had a chap tell me 'the latest firmware for the 110 is R3362, available from the dealer for about $60.' Is he talking about the eprom chip, or a firmware upload into the ECU from dealer's computer? I called the local LR dealers here and they wanted some of my crack.

Is there a place on the web were you can check year and model for LR issued chip upgrades?

Thanks,

Doug
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
ecu