easy to start/hard to keep running - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old July 7th, 2008, 10:19 AM
hamiamham
mike
97 D-90

easy to start/hard to keep running

My truck is a 1997 NAS D-90 Soft-top with about 47k miles. All stock as far as I know. Gas tank is 1/2 full with premium. Fuel filter was changed about 4 months ago. Im here on Nantucket. Truck was left outside for the night for approx 12 hours. Started up fine this am - as it always does - but I cud not keep it running with out giving it a fair amount of gas at all times. After about 10mins the situation seemed to sort itself out and it seems fine now. Any ideas, guys?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
start