Easy heater removal ??? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old October 9th, 2003, 08:12 PM
Arthur Maravelis
97 SW
Easy heater removal ???

I have a '97 D90 with AC and need to get at the blower motor. The manual says remove hood, drain the coolant and remove the AC blower but I've heard otherwise. Can I do it a simpler way?

I think if I remove the ECU I can then get to the heater but removing the lower bolt of the ECU cover is already a pain. Also, getting at the screws in the footwell behind the AC blower seems impossible.

Any help appreciated.

Boston, MA

Old October 10th, 2003, 07:27 AM
Mike Hippert
94 D-90 Grinding Rover
This may help??

But I remember someone else being able to get it out without removing the AC, but it was a real PITA.
Don't forget to Search first then ask questions later! The loose nut behind the wheel

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions