Dual Batts and HO Alternator - Page 3 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old January 8th, 2005, 03:34 PM
brianbonner
Brian Bonner
1994 Defender 90

so you killed a yellow top in a year with no draw? Well you have to have a draw to run your computer and clock. hehe.
Seriously if nothing is wrong with your vehicle and you never drew the battery all the way down to 10.5 volts(which is DEAD not a deep discharge) Then Optima will warantee the battery. If your supplier is giving you trouble call optima direct.

Obviously my experience was completely the opposite. running hiugh performance lights and winching I still have the optima that was isolated from the high resistence short to ground. It is 5 years old and works just fine. I bought 2 new ones for the D90 and I am putting the old one in my Toy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 9th, 2005, 03:30 PM
brianbonner
Brian Bonner
1994 Defender 90

Just like it is spelled the O is short. some people, mostly women , mispronounce it Boner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckon37s
Brian,

How do you pronounce your last name?
Follow-up Post:

I can't be WRONG. I have been using them since 1998, the company says I am right, and the individual quoting the paperwork that comes with the battery is quoting the SUGESSTIONS for varies applications. Not limited to those usages. If he read the paragraph above he would know he is WRONG.

blah blah blah "Since optimas have high power, they can be used in starting applications for vehicles with heavy accessory loads"
As manyu many four wheelers use them. Try this thread on the offroad list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Menasco
HOLY SHNIKES Brian Bonner! A blast from the past. Where have you been hidding?

DJ

PS About the Optimas well.......YOU'RE WRONG!
Old January 9th, 2005, 04:27 PM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

"I can't be WRONG. "

Disagreement over. He has spoken.

BUCK Wild Racing
Driver: Me
Co-driver: Pat Quirk
Team 911

Rover Tracks
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PSC
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Made it further than half of the other guys, but the Hammers won.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
alternator