door surrounds for tith questions - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old December 17th, 2017, 07:53 PM
buck toenges
fred toenges
1986 110 tithonus

door surrounds for tith questions

I have the galvanized door surrounds for my tith 110 soft top but do not know how to a fix the soft top to them. Does anybody have pics or instruction for this? The other issue is the bolts that affixed the glass panels to the doors. Does anybody know the size for these bolts?

Thanks,
Buck
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 17th, 2017, 10:01 PM
Uncle Douglas
Doug Crowther
A defender in every driveway-motto
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
The canvas straps through the rain gutter part over the door and then just tucks into the groove in the piece behind the door.

By hardware the door tops have special studs that thread up into the window frame, these fit down through the holes in the capping, there are supposed to be plastic sleeves there that are often missing, and then there is a flanged nut that goes on the inside of the door to pull the top down tight.

If you need pictures let me know.

Dividing Creek Imports
Worldwide Vehicle Shipment and Importation Service
Restoration & Modification work

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old December 18th, 2017, 12:50 AM
buck toenges
fred toenges
1986 110 tithonus

Uncle Douglas, I'm going to need pics Please.

Uncle Douglas, I am going to need pics if you'd be so kind.

Buck

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
door