door hinge question - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old October 27th, 2014, 06:17 PM
Shawn
1994 Defender 90

door hinge question

My passenger door is difficult to open and close. This weekend I decided to adjust it. I noticed that the door hinges are tapered. The top hinges on both the driver's and passenger's doors are wider at the bottom and narrower at the top. The lower driver's door hinge is also wider at the bottom and narrower at the top. The lower passenger door hinge is the opposite of the others. It is narrower at the bottom and wider at the top of the hinge. Has this hinge been replace with the wrong hinge?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 27th, 2014, 06:27 PM
Shawn
1994 Defender 90

Thanks for the quick reply. I think the wrong hinge is contributing to the difficulty opening and closing the door.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
door