Disco 1 Brake Line Fittings - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old September 22nd, 2015, 11:05 AM
Brett Fritzler
1998 Discovery
Originally Posted by piper109 View Post
I recently had to replace lines on my D1 back axle. They were M10. I just went to NAPA locally and they had a rack of straight lines with the right bubble flare and fittings and I was able to find lines very similar in length and I carefully bent them around PVC piping till I had the shape that would fit. Pretty cheap and easy.
Same here. Napa, PepBoys, etc all have 3/16" M10 bubble flare straight lines in stock. I keep a 4ft length tucked between my dash and windshield.
I've used them to replace probably a half dozen of the hard lines between the flex line and calipers on my different trucks. Some $15-20 benders make a big difference.

Old October 8th, 2015, 01:26 PM
James Schelkun
I can make any and all Land Rover brake lines.EmpireRadiator.com

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions