diff fluid level - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old December 29th, 2013, 06:27 PM
mikeslandrover
Mike Hammond
110 200Tdi and a 2005 Scorpa SY250

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSBriggs View Post
Lifting it would angle the fill further down, and would give slightly less. But parking on a slope or on ramps or jack stands would allow you to over fill slightly.

-Jeff
I usually go for the slight overfill by putting one side on wheel ramps. Might cause leaks if a seal fails.

You can always put some EP90 in with the one shot makes it drain out when you need it to. I don't see much problem with an internal leak between the swivel and main axle unless it's all one way and the swivel ends up running dry. No doubt someone will chime in and tell me how wrong that is and I'll feel the need to rush out and check the seals on the 110.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions