DFW Area Upholstery Shop - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old January 21st, 2009, 07:31 PM
94 D90 ST #1247
DFW Area Upholstery Shop

Anyone have any recommendations for a DFW upholstery shop? I wanted to see about getting new plastic sewn into my original Bestop. If not local, anyone had success with anyone?

Old January 23rd, 2009, 01:24 AM
chris snell
Chris Snell
87 Ex-MOD 110
Waste of time and money. I did that and it lasted another six months before the rest of the top disintegrated. Save yourself the hassle and buy a Badger Coachworks top.

Take the time and spend the money to do things right for your truck. Do it half-ass and you only end up with a worthless beater.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions