Picked them up at DAP. Bought the whole kit for front & rear.
Got it done, all four brake rotors, pads and bearings. The front a little more difficult, but once I got over my bonehead moment, the other front wheel was a breeze. I'm gonna re-bleed the front tomorrow, cause I bled them right before dark,
and couldn't see straight. All in all it was a good learning experience, as I used the tools in my kit (which I upgraded)
and did all four outside without bench or vise . ( wanted to experience it as a field repair.) So now the voodoo I have had about brakes and bearings is gone. The Rover is happy, (as long as little bearings don't fly out of the wheels)
I'm happy, and my kit is definitely happy. Oh yeah... god bless breaker bars, and PB !
PS: no squealing! From what I understand, the DBA folks only recommend Kevlar pads with their rotors. I have seen other sites recommend OEM pads. But I decided to go with the rotor manufacturer's recommendation. Drove around a bit and no squeal whatsoever. The pads don't heat up as quick as LR pads , the braking is more progressive, but definitely stronger.