Dash Vent Lever same as Series? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old November 25th, 2015, 10:31 PM
Tyler Wirken
Tyler Wirken
1997 Defender 90 LE

Dash Vent Lever same as Series?

Anyone know if the dash vent lever for a 1997 D-90 is the same as a Series? My latch is worn out and won't stay shut and I have an extra Lever for a Series laying around. Wondering if they are the same? The Series one I have was from the previous owner of our II-A. So I assume it was originally bought for a II-A. Rovers North says Defender and Series III are the same. Not sure about II-A.
Thoughts?

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 29th, 2015, 08:34 PM
Tyler Wirken
Tyler Wirken
1997 Defender 90 LE

Thanks Jeff. Sucks they are not the same but at least a new one is not to expensive.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
dash, series