Dash console switches replacement - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old April 25th, 2007, 03:54 PM
Bill Lewis
1995 White SW 339/500
Dash console switches replacement

I have been fussing with my dash lately and doing gauge replacements. And decided to replace the bulbs on the switches in the center dash console. I am unable to get the $%#$ things out and wondered if I have to replace the whole switch to replace the bulb? then I figured that I should just get a new black insert panel and replace the switches with something a bit smaller and leave some room for a gauge or two.

I have searched and found lots of threads but been unable to locate these parts. If anyone has replaced the black insert, or just got a new dash console box, where can I pick one up or order one?

I have seen the new large dash consoles, and am not really into that look but it would be nice to have that much room for gadgets!

If anyone can help, it would be appreciated,

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

ac, console, dash, switch