D90 remote battery setup, how to do it in a D2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old September 15th, 2007, 06:19 PM
ChicagoDon
Don Johnson

D90 remote battery setup, how to do it in a D2

So my D2 keeps becoming less and less of a D2, and now I no longer have room under my hood for a battery. Between the coiliver hoops, the 2.5" wide shock reserviors, long arm swaybar, and the expansion tank there is no room for a battery. I am going to relocate the battery to either a fabbed box under the pass. seat or a fabbed box in the rear cargo area.

My question is, how is a D90's battery system setup? Does it run the + from the battery under the seat straight to the starter and main fuse box, or does it have a + lead that goes to a junction block under the hood where it is then distributed to the fuse box and starter. Where is a D90's battery grounded? Any info or pictures would help.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 15th, 2007, 08:08 PM
Andrew Vick
Andrew Vick
95 D90

Runs straight to the starter and fuse box, ground to frame.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
90, battery, d90, remote