1. Remove door panel
2. Peel back bottom of plastic vapor barrier tape it to the top of the door
3. Unplug wire from window motor
4. locate hex bolts on door frame (3 on motor, 2 on slide)
5. Remove them
6. The regulator will drop down into the bottom of the door, assist it so it does not go kerplunk
7. locate the hex bolts on either side of the bottom of the window
8. Loosen them, do not remove them
9. slide the bottom bracket on the window till it clears the two bolts.
10. Slide the window back up and have a buddy hold it for you.
11. Remove the regulator from the door frame.
Reverse for installation.
72 Series III 109 SW Diesel, 03 RR, 98 Porsche 986, 01 Porsche 986 3.6 L