D-90 Happy Hour in WA DC - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old May 10th, 2006, 09:37 PM
Michael Elliott
1997 D-90 Hardtop (#2369)
D-90 Happy Hour in WA DC

OK, I have been on hermit patrol since arriving in DC shortly after Christmas. I think I have visited the site all of 10 times in four months and the only "off roading" I have done involved ramming a snowbank on the side of the GW Parkway to see if the ARBs still worked. Unfortunate, but a result of work conditions. However, on Monday this week I had a THIRD business card placed on my D-90 at the train station drop off parking lot (West Falls Church). Like the first two, this one encouraged me to check out the "D-90.com" website and mentioned website member "happy hours" in the DC area. OK, I'll bite, sounds interesting. When and where are they?

Old May 11th, 2006, 06:58 AM
96 D1 5spd
I confess . . .

Hey Michael,

Welcome to the area. That last card was from me, so I guess it was the straw that broke the camel's back. We had a Happy Hour about 2 weeks ago in Arlington, so I think we are due for another.

How does next Monday, May 15th work for everyone? Jay's in Arlington? 6:30 pm?

I will revive this thread in the "Event" section...

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

90, d-90, happy hour