Contact to buy Slotted Bushings from AUS? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old August 16th, 2006, 01:28 PM
LRNAD90
Scott T
1995 Defender 90 ST

Registry
Contact to buy Slotted Bushings from AUS?

I know forum member JohnC is going to be distributing these eventually in the US, but I am getting ready to put new radius arms on the 90, and I don't really want to have to pull them off again just to put the bushings in. I've been in contact with him a few of times over the last eight months, but still no word on availability, so... Does anyone ahve the contact info to purchase these direct from the guy in Aus (Sam I think was his name)?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 17th, 2006, 12:24 PM
Cube II
Michele
1997 D90

Registry
Hi,
quoting Sam here:

Quote:
The cost for a set of 4 bushes is $150.00 and to freight them anywhere in Aust in an Aust Post express bag is $10 (actually $8.66 so I get the extra $1.34 in fuel money to get to the nearest post box) These prices include GST.

To pay for them write a cheque payable to "Haultech Engineering Pty Ltd"
and sent to :

Haultech Engineering Pty Ltd
139 Murray Rd
Logan Village Q 4207

and make sure you enclose your contact details (name, address and phone no) and whether you want the early narrow style or the later wider style (or just measure the width of your radius arms where the bushes go)

OR

you can direct deposit into bank account:

Bank of Queensland
Account Name: Haultech Engineering Pty Ltd
BSB: 124-152
A/C Number: 10-594410

and PM me OR email me the direct deposit details and contact details and bush type details ..... try to put some info on the direct deposit request so I can ID your transfer.
Better to PM Sam to check out current price (I am going to order a set as soon as I'll have worked out how).

I hope it helps.

Cheers!
P.S.
You have PM.
+109" IIA ex-military

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sketches and doodles:

[O]===[O]
Old August 17th, 2006, 12:56 PM
JohnC
Giampaulo Cinquegrana
95 DI SR Extreme Kit - 94 RRC LWB
D-90 Source Vendor

Scott, we haven't received a response from Haultech as of today. We are trying to get an order in for a large quantity so that we could keep the cost down.

I do have some orange Polybush slotted bushings that are one piece and don't require a press to install. They will outlast the rubber bushings. Let me know if you're interested.

Sorry for the delay.

John
Advertisement

Old August 18th, 2006, 08:21 AM
LRNAD90
Scott T
1995 Defender 90 ST

Registry
Hey John,

I'm looking for the most gain in articulation of the front axle. The final desgin of Sam's slotted bushings are a hard compoun d rubber, correct? Are these poly bushings as "flexible", and what are you asking for them? Thanks..

Old August 18th, 2006, 08:33 AM
JohnC
Giampaulo Cinquegrana
95 DI SR Extreme Kit - 94 RRC LWB
D-90 Source Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepeytr
Hey John,

I'm looking for the most gain in articulation of the front axle. The final desgin of Sam's slotted bushings are a hard compoun d rubber, correct? Are these poly bushings as "flexible", and what are you asking for them? Thanks..
Yes, Sam's are rubber. I can't tell you for sure if the poly bushings are as flexible as Sam's but I definately can tell you that the orange poly bushings are stronger and more flexible than the blue or red bushings.

We've sent numerous emails and made telephone calls to the folks in Aus but have not heard back from them. I was hoping to get at least a dozen sets of bushings in before MAR. If I hear back from them I'll let you know. I'll pm you a special price for the orange bushes.

Thanks for your patience,

John
Old August 22nd, 2010, 03:26 PM
deslandes
Deslandes stéphane
1998/Defender 90 300Tdi

Registry
Uppppppp........ !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi JohnC, do you sell slotted orange polybushes set of 4 alone?
Does anybody knows where to buy them?

Best regards
Old September 20th, 2013, 10:14 AM
fishEH
Brett Fritzler
94, 95, 96 D1's

For anybody looking, Atlantic British can get the slotted orange PolyBushes from the UK. I paid $79.95 plus shipping from AB.
Old September 20th, 2013, 11:11 AM
brn24whl
Eric
1994 RRC SWB

Registry
We are stocking them very soon, we should have stock in about three weeks.

Eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishEH View Post
For anybody looking, Atlantic British can get the slotted orange PolyBushes from the UK. I paid $79.95 plus shipping from AB.
Direct Line 518-539-2231

If ordering on our online site please choose me as the sales rep. If placing a phone order please call me directly at the numbers above.

Old September 20th, 2013, 12:51 PM
fishEH
Brett Fritzler
94, 95, 96 D1's

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSBriggs View Post
Interested to see how well/long they hold up.

-Jeff
I'm hopefully optimistic they will hold up very well. I have nothing but rave reviews of my Orange Poly's on the chassis of my trailing arms.
Quick before and after.
Before:

After:

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
ac, bushings