Confirming electrical flotsam - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old October 4th, 2014, 10:04 AM
toad
Cutter
None

Confirming electrical flotsam

My 110 is a former fire wagon. I'm in the process of tearing out the front interior to repair the footwells and battery box, and am therefore unearthing what I believe is misc wiring from the previous life. Can someone confirm there are no relays and heavy wiring in the passenger footwell? There are several banks of fuses that are not stock that these tie to, I may just leave everything in place, but there's a lot of voltage waiting to short out through unused wires. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	104111  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 4th, 2014, 10:42 AM
RovingRyan
Ryan Phelps
84 LHD 110

Registry
No wiring there on mine. Nor does that look like factory wiring. All the factory wires run behind the coin tray on the dash.
Old October 4th, 2014, 10:45 AM
toad
Cutter
None

Thanks Ryan, that is what I expected. Its professional for the most part so I'll probably leave a few circuits for roof lights whenever I get around to it.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
electrical