Compressor size for waxyol guns - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old July 1st, 2010, 07:28 AM
Rich Campbell
06 LR3 01DII D90s sold
Compressor size for waxyol guns

Anyone know what is the smallest size compressor I can use for my two waxoly spray guns that are from roversnorth?

Old July 5th, 2010, 08:52 PM
Peter Stolz
My wifes '94 D90 POE #1500
I use a 15 gallon DeWalt that makes 200 PSI. I set the regulator to about 60 PSI for the clear wax and 50 for the hard wax and it hardly ever comes on. With low psi settings like that you could probably get away with one of those little 6 gallon jobs. As you probably already know however, the smaller the compressor, the more it will come on and you might have to wait for it to catch up.

I like my 15 gallon a lot. I get lots of use from it with air tools, waxoyl, beach toys, sprayin' out the garage, etc. If you want the smallest possible though, I'd call RN and ask 'em what they'd recommend. My 2 cents.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions