Cold Starts - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old November 3rd, 2007, 06:45 AM
JBfoot
Joe Barefoot
'94 D90, '07 D110, '08 LR2, '09 D90

Cold Starts

Hi Rover Gurus...
Let me describe my '94 NAS Defender's symptoms.
Runs fine, starts fine....but since the cold weather, after a cold start, the idle plunges to zero and the engine shuts off. I have to restart and either depress the accelerator a little for a while, or get right on the road and keep going. After it warms up, there seems to be no problem. This seems to have coincided with the cooler weather coming, but that may be coincidence. Whuda ya think?
Thanks,
Joe Barefoot
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
start