Clunk - Die - Page 4 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old October 7th, 2005, 06:32 PM
Mike Hippert
D-90Slut/Stalker,SNLPres
94 D-90 Grinding Rover

well for 4 I you are still cheaper then a new stock rad and you are improving big time! Can you take a pic of the new rad once it is done? The jib I have I am exsposed to allot of different things, one of them being electronics, so Rover electrical isn't all that bad to figure out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 7th, 2005, 07:20 PM
milli
Michael D. Milliken
9590SW

I sure will.
This guy is really a good old boy. More of a truck place than supe up your Haundi joint. He knows I want tough and was into it. I guess not too many people recore radiators anymore, but I want to make it better and why throw away the parts and get the same shit. That's a waste if you ask me. We'll see.

How do you keep track of the threads?
Old October 7th, 2005, 07:27 PM
Mike Hippert
D-90Slut/Stalker,SNLPres
94 D-90 Grinding Rover

I try to take the same additude to fixing stuff, and it's good to find a shop like that, they sound cool. How do I keep track, ? I don't know I just do

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions