clips for D-ring shackles - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old March 29th, 2014, 04:18 PM
defender1844
Amit Likhyani
95 D90 Soft Top Estoril Blue 6.2 LS

clips for D-ring shackles

I just bought the Rockware front bumper which I really like. That said, my last Defender had the Safari Gard and the one thing I miss compared to this one is that it had clips for my D-ring shackles. With the Rockware they will be clanking all the time. I've seen the isolators but I'd prefer clips. Anyone have a source? I did try google and found nothing. I'd rather leave them on and risk theft instead of keeping them in the console until I need them but clanking is a non-starter.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 29th, 2014, 04:33 PM
KKilo23
Kenny
NAS SW l NAS ST l 110 SW | 110 Crew

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by defender1844 View Post
I just bought the Rockware front bumper which I really like. That said, my last Defender had the Safari Gard and the one thing I miss compared to this one is that it had clips for my D-ring shackles. With the Rockware they will be clanking all the time. I've seen the isolators but I'd prefer clips. Anyone have a source? I did try google and found nothing. I'd rather leave them on and risk theft instead of keeping them in the console until I need them but clanking is a non-starter.
Try these:

http://www.mcmaster.com/#general-pur...olders/=rb4233

This is what is used to hold the hoist rings on a Safari Guard bumper.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
ac, clips