Chequer Plate Source? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old July 4th, 2012, 09:47 PM
]-[ @ n $
Chequer Plate Source?

Happy Independence Day to the American members!

I had some new side steps fabricated to "look" like the stock units but from thicker steel tubing and without the holes (so no water/grime gets in there to help it rust).

While I was at it, I pulled the front bumper, brush guard, and rear towing bumper and had them sand blasted, phosphate washed, and then powder coated. I reassembled everything with stainless fasteners and a healthy coating of anti-seize.

Now I'd like to add a few of the checker plates from the LE model to my truck but can't seem to find a source. Anyone here have a good source? Specifically, I'd like to find the side-step covers (example) and the rear bumper cover (example).

As always, I appreciate your time.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions