Chatter from the rear end (not from high fiber diet) - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old January 14th, 2008, 01:39 PM
rvrchuck
Chuck Hester
1995 D90

Registry
Chatter from the rear end (not from high fiber diet)

Hi all, it's been a while since I've posted anything. My poor rover has turned into a bit of a garage queen and doesn't get driven as much as she should. I took her out the other day for a bit of exercise and noticed that I have a bit of chatter from what seems to be coming the rear end. Once the truck has been run for about 10 minutes the sound goes away. Perhaps the lube just needs to be changed...so I am changing the 90 weight and checking the bearings/seals on the axle ends, but is there anything else I should be taking a look at while I'm at it?

Thx

Chuck
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
fiber, rear end