Chassis bolt locations - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old August 14th, 2016, 09:00 PM
Pavel
Pavel
1999 Defender 90 TD5

Chassis bolt locations

Tried searching with no success.

I am currently taking apart my whole chassis to the frame. Taking it off piece by piece because I'm trying to fix any issues as I go along. However, I want to take the entire back-end off (seats back) but I'm not sure where all the bolt locations are.

Is there a demonstrative diagram that shows locations of ALL the bolts that attach chassis to the frame?

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 14th, 2016, 09:03 PM
LostChord
Brian
86 D110 SW

Registry
I may be wrong, but when searching for certain bolts sizes, I think I saw a diagram (or diagrams) like that in the workshop manual.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 14th, 2016, 09:05 PM
Pavel
Pavel
1999 Defender 90 TD5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostChord View Post
I may be wrong, but when searching for certain bolts sizes, I think I saw a diagram (or diagrams) like that in the workshop manual.
I skimmed through all 5 and only the 4th seems to have anything related to Chassis and Body. But only covers frame dimensions, doors and windows...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions