thought i would update everyone (who cares
Ordered the 2 lamda sensors from AB ~220 shipped with express 2 day freight.
Install is simple and straight forward took about 30 minutes for both due to a zip tie that I put in earlier when i did hte winch wiring. Other wise should only take 20 minutes or so as long as your old ones come out neatly (i.e. you did use anti-seize right? you need to).
The new ones from AB came precoated with high temp anti seize as well. so unscrew, cut the 2-3 zip ties and unplug the old ones and reverse for the new ones.
Verdict: huge improvement in drivability and smoothness, My gas mileage seems to have increased as well but the verdict is out on that until i run this tank out and track the next one. (was apx ~170 miles to 14.5 gal prior to this, about 11.7 mpg in other words), this seems to indicate a rich condition existed due to the lamda (O2) sensors).
I am speculating that i might pick up 2-3 mpg from the new sensors - but that is pure speculation at this point until i can track it accuratly.
the truck runs better than ever (knock on wood!!)
thanks for the help.