Castor correction and rear end steering - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old August 12th, 2006, 01:26 PM
109/110 ambulance-55 series I
Castor correction and rear end steering

I'm fighting two problems, tracking and rear end steering. All all ball joints and bushings new. OME 766 & 751's. I don;t run sway bars and really don;t want to.

Has anyone tried the DAP rear link bushings that help with rear end steering?

What about the rovertym radius and rear links? Will these make a marked difference? Also since changing the castor up front means changing the pinion angle am I setting my self up for a driveline issues? Has anyone tried the Castor correct swivels from rovertym?

I love my setup and don;t want to change a thing off road, but the freeway speeds can be down right scary at times.
Thanks for the input

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

rear end