Can't get my new radio/head unit to work - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old September 9th, 2011, 12:11 PM
1of40
1of40
NAS 97SW & 83 One Ten Tdi

Registry
Can't get my new radio/head unit to work

My original head unit slowly died. First the LED faded to nothing then one day I needed to enter the code after unhooking the battery for a different repair and I couln't get it to take. So, I bout a 97 Disco head unit hoping it would plug and play. So far that's not the case. When I entered the code everything lights up but I can't get any sound. The only difference I can see between the Defender and the Disco units is the Disco has three inputs whereas the Defender has only two. Does anyone know what that third (middle one is for on a Disco unit) is for? Maybe that's my problem.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
radio