Bulkhead LH footwell repair panel? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old August 22nd, 2008, 01:40 PM
Dave C
1983 110
Bulkhead LH footwell repair panel?

What are my options on repair panels for the LH footwell?
The sides appear to be still solid, but the upper and lower toeboards are in less than good shape. I prefer to cut out all the rust, and make things look like they are factory original, hence askign about repair panels.

Also,I want to keep the option open for me (or future owners) to convert to LHD, hence keeping the openings for the pedals in place ideally - although I know I can modify a 'bare' repair panel.

Last repair I did was on my 86", and I fabricated that myself - and swore if ever i did another I'd buy a complete footwell - but I don't actually know where to start looking for one that fits the bill.

Old August 22nd, 2008, 02:03 PM
I have never seen a rover in person
Roversnorth had them, but they were spendy. I would check the UK because it is RHD.
*not legal advice*

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions