BritRover...anybody know them/reputation?? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old September 4th, 2007, 09:44 AM
Mighty
mighty
epsom 110 & stornoway 90

BritRover...anybody know them/reputation??

Recently moved to Florida and have been looking for a shop to handle my rovers...unfortunatly Im not mechanically inclined and must rely on an expert. Any body heard of these guys and can shed some light?? or can recommend another shop in South Florida. I know there is Roversland, but i have called a few times and nobdy ever returns my call and their shop looks terrible from the road...(not that it means anything as far as their skill level and service....) Help appreciated.

thanks...

roversland.com
www.britrover.com

somebody also told me of a place called seminole rovers and miami rovers...but cant seem to find any info on either....thx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 5th, 2007, 12:37 PM
Mighty
mighty
epsom 110 & stornoway 90

BUMP...

anybody, anybody...Just looking for any recommended service shop that specializes in anything Rover.

thx
Old September 5th, 2007, 02:23 PM
mpodgorski
martin
'94 D90 ST Arles

I know britrovers VERY well. I work over at Land Rover Fort Lauderdale.
They are a small group of guys that didnt like the idea of working for Autonation, and decided to go on their own. I highly recommend them. Its a three man team and I have worked with them for 6+ years. You will not be let down.

They are proper and do proper work.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 5th, 2007, 03:36 PM
Mighty
mighty
epsom 110 & stornoway 90

Excellent...thanks Again. I am going to schedule some work with them soon. THX for all your help.
Old September 6th, 2007, 10:01 AM
BOBCAT110
Ken Jagolta
94 d-90

Smile

I will vouch for them as well. I spent the last nine years working with these guys,and they were the best employees ath the dealership. Norman was the shop foreman since day 1,and knows as much about Rovers as anybody at Solihul. Paul and Erich are both super honest and really a pleasure to do business with.

I have been sending many of my customers to them,especdially my defender owners.

I'll give you an intro if you want one.
Old September 6th, 2007, 01:46 PM
Mighty
mighty
epsom 110 & stornoway 90

That'd be great. I spent about 30 minutes on the phone with Norman yesterday, I am completely confident and have set up some work....thanks all for the help. He is a very nice guy and clearly well versed in all things rover. After speaking to him and another at the shop any and all concerns I had are completely gone!!

thx again.
S

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
body