Brake Line Clips on Bulkhead - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old June 15th, 2012, 08:11 AM
Andrew Taylor
'93 NAS D110
Brake Line Clips on Bulkhead

This may be the most inane help needed post ever.

Did bulkhead swap on my NAS D110 and got new plastic brake line clips that mount on the bulkhead as the old ones broke when they were removed (which is how they are designed).

So the new ones look identical but I cannot tell how they are supposed to stay into the holes in the bulkhead:

- they are too big to fit in hole so I either need to widen hole in bulkhead or sand down the plastic clip
- there is no obvious way it will stay in there (is it supposed to be glued there?)

Thoughts? Pic shows the old one (that broke after removal) and new replacement clip.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BrakeClip1.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	52989  
'93 NAS D110 #437

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

brake, clips