Borla Install Help - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old February 23rd, 2009, 11:52 AM
Joe Dougherty
1995 Defender 90
Borla Install Help

Let me start by saying having to post this is making me feel like an idiot. I just got a Borla cat back system for my '95 D-90, and can't figure out how to install it (it didn't come with installation instructions or a parts list, which I shouldn't need for this). While I'm probably just missing something simple, I'm starting to think that what had been on the truck was not stock, because the flared end of the Borla muffler doesn't look like it will fit up to the existing pipes coming from the engine and allow brackets to be bolted together.

Is there anyone out there who has installed a Borla cat back that can help me out? A good picture of one installed would be incredibly helpful. Thanks in advance.

Follow-up Post:

In support of the theory of me being an idiot, it looks like I posted in the wrong area, any admins please feel free to move to the Defender & General 4x4 Technical Discussions section.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions