bolt head size?(wrench size) - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old October 7th, 2004, 12:05 AM
mattdh
Matt Hurst

bolt head size?(wrench size)

if you open your door and look down at the seat box lip, there are 4 bolts in the box lip with 2 of the bolts going in to the seat belt bracket.i need to know what size bolt those are?are they all the same--- size-6mm(that would be a wrench size of 10mm) or-- 8mm(wrench 13mm)also the head size of the bolt going into the top back part of the seat belt bracket and the bolt above that one?and one last bolt size-the bolt that goes in to the seat box lip and the floor panel (if you are seating in the driver seat it would be behind you right heel and the floor panel has a cut out around in a u shape it is also the same on the pass. side but it would be behind the pass.left heel) thanks for the help
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 7th, 2004, 09:51 AM
mattdh
Matt Hurst

i am not asking any one to take these bolts out-just need to know what size wrench-then i can figure out the bolt size
Old October 7th, 2004, 10:45 AM
Mike Hippert
D-90Slut/Stalker,SNLPres
94 D-90 Grinding Rover

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattdh
if you open your door and look down at the seat box lip, there are 4 bolts in the box lip with 2 of the bolts going in to the seat belt bracket.i need to know what size bolt those are?are they all the same--- size-6mm(that would be a wrench size of 10mm) or-- 8mm(wrench 13mm)
10mm heads or 6mm bolt.

Quote:
also the head size of the bolt going into the top back part of the seat belt bracket and the bolt above that one?
On the lower bracket? Those are 10mm heads or 6mm bolts.

Quote:
and one last bolt size-the bolt that goes in to the seat box lip and the floor panel (if you are seating in the driver seat it would be behind you right heel and the floor panel has a cut out around in a u shape it is also the same on the pass. side but it would be behind the pass.left heel) thanks for the help
Same again, 10mm heads or 6mm bolt. I would have replied sooner but I had to wait for a break here at work.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 7th, 2004, 05:55 PM
mattdh
Matt Hurst

thanks again mike-you are all ways a big help

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions