Body Work in DC area????? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old October 22nd, 2007, 09:42 AM
Frankie Carbone
Heath Hollenbeck
'97 D90 #535, '03 DiscoII

Body Work in DC area?????

My sisters husband is looking for a good body shop in the DC area. He backed up into a swing set and put a little crease in the back left panels on his D-110. Anyone have a reasonable place they recommend in the DC area?

Thanks!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 22nd, 2007, 10:58 AM
Abrooks
Tony Brooks

The best in town is Wagonwerk on Rte 1 in Arlington, they were the only shop in the area to get qualified to work on the A8 when it came out (so they know aluminum well). Other options are EuroSport in Woodbridge -- John Kitner used to have the contract with most of the local dealerships and drives a 90 himself, though his quality may have suffered in recent years. OldTown Autobody in Alexandria has done good work for friends on non-rovers in the past as well.

Last option is to call the dealers and ask who they're using, though Alexandria was using a pretty craptacular place off of wheeler ave. for a while.

Good luck,

Tony
Old October 22nd, 2007, 02:01 PM
Frankie Carbone
Heath Hollenbeck
'97 D90 #535, '03 DiscoII

Thanks Tony.....I will have them check them out!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 22nd, 2007, 04:09 PM
Abrooks
Tony Brooks

Sure, feel free to give him my contact info. if I can be of any help. In the interim, tell him to bring it to happy hour on Thursday -- Greg's getting us all drunk on his tab!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
body