Best Replacement Headlamp Bulbs? - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old November 12th, 2010, 06:22 PM
Jeff Briggs
Antarctic Blue Super Sports Wagon
Site Team
Originally Posted by Manimal View Post
Thanks for inspiring confidence! I will give it a shot this afternoon.

------ Follow up post added November 12th, 2010 02:17 PM ------

Forgot to mention I have a pair of hella black magics wired into the high beams. Still plug & play?
The ARB harness has a 3 pronged plug that replicates the back of a headlight. It uses the power that would normally go to the headlight to actuate the relay. Im guessing your Hellas get power tapped off the High beam lead. They will still work, but won't get their power from the relay, and thus you will still be running full power to those lights through the (crappy) factory switch.

Old November 12th, 2010, 10:48 PM
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS D90 #219
Site Team
I had a couple more ARB Harness questions but since I'm hijacking this thread I moved them to a related thread.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

ac, lamp