Badger Options - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old November 15th, 2007, 08:02 PM
pcscharfe
pcdefender
D90/NAS 110

Thanks for the props Johnathan.

I am waiting to hear back from Garth who is also interested in the curtain, so you'd be next in line. I am going to post it on the For Sale section right now with a photo or two. Look for it in a few mintues.

Thanks!

Paul
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 15th, 2007, 08:07 PM
JBOD77
Jonathan
1995 D90 ST Beluga Black

Sounds great paul #2 is better than #3
Old November 15th, 2007, 08:08 PM
rmuller
Ryan
1966 S2a 88" | 2006 LR3

On that note, can I be #3?
1966 Series IIa "Olive"
2001 Discovery II
2006 LR3 HSE7

Past: 1994 Defender 90 #416, 2001 Discovery II
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 15th, 2007, 08:10 PM
JBOD77
Jonathan
1995 D90 ST Beluga Black

#3 is better than #4
Old November 15th, 2007, 08:19 PM
themaxx
Ade
94 ST

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcscharfe
Thanks Ade,

Yes, I just went down to my garage and checked on the drop curtain and noticed that the bikini and curtain both have tinting... That seems to be part of the reason that I am such a fan of this setup because the sun really doesnt kill you through the tint, but you still get the extra visibility.
Thanks for checking and good to know! I was thinking about getting a bikini top, never thought about adding a sunroof to it...hhhmmm
Old November 16th, 2007, 09:25 AM
paulb
Paul / Boultbee
1994 D-90, Green #1576

So Paul of St Monica, what set up are you running now the rainy season is (should be) here?
I see the usual gaps around the roll bars right behind the driver and passenger head area. What about the intersection of the top, the wind screen and the door. That snap is right there?

I do not expect water tight, but I am trying to come up with a solution for around the door tops that at least has water streaming AWAY from the inside, and not into the foot wells

And I do like your set up.
Old November 16th, 2007, 11:30 AM
pcscharfe
pcdefender
D90/NAS 110

Paulb from the Land of 1000 Trees,

With the "rainy season" supposedly on its way I have installed my Badger II GK, so there is no issue of rain.

And as good as the Badger II looks, I am still happiest when my truck is Bikini + Tonneau... Wish I could leave it that way all year. As for rain with that setup, I have been through it and as long as my truck is moving down the road, water is truely not a problem. It seems to fly off of the Bikini and the Tonneau.

I only really used the drop curtain once. It was on a trip from Santa Monica to San Francisco. And, well, there was really nothing positive to say about that drive. Bikini top driving 80 on the 5 in 100 degree weather with cow stench in the air... Oh my. How can people in Coalinga even survive. Perhaps it is completely run by cattle?

I'll never do that again...

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
badger