Badger II help needed. - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old March 18th, 2014, 10:11 AM
Rick Mabus
95 D-90 ST
Badger II help needed.

Hello all. I purchased a used Badger II from a fellow board member. He said prior to the sale that it was missing the straps that hold up the rear windows curtains when they are rolled up. My HVAC sucks, and it is about to get hot here in TX so I am not putting this thing on until that gets fixed!! Can someone give me a heads up as to how those straps connect/work? Pictures would even be better. BTW I did a search for this and went as far as posts from 2008 and really could not find what I needed. Also for whatever reason Badgers instructions are no longer an attachment on his site. I have really no instructions for how to install this top but that is challenge 2 right now.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions