Attaching things..... - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old June 30th, 2010, 09:35 AM
Charles R. Wolfe
1984 110, 300Tdi
Attaching things.....

Sonfor my next trick (S.C.O.T.?), I want to plac my amplifier in the seat box. Plan to mount it with four rubber bushng attached to the bottom of the box.

Fastener options have me perplexed......

Stainless sheet metal screw threw the bottom of the box seems easy But not as durable.

Stainless nuts and bolts would make it two person job evey time I want to reMove it.

Wqhat do you folks recommend for attaching my Precision Power amp to floor of my storage box under seat?

Old June 30th, 2010, 09:45 AM
1997 D90 ST #1444
Site Team
I would install a set of Rivnuts into the base of the box, so you could easily remove and reinstall the amp if necessary.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions