Assembly diagrams & photos? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old October 10th, 2009, 03:36 PM
Andrew J. Hutton
1993 Defender 110 200TDI
Assembly diagrams & photos?

So, any recommendations on resources to use during re-assembly? Because I am sandblasting and galvanizing nearly everything, everything had to come totally apart... and you know the "take lots of pictures" stage, well, I'm apparently an idiot.

Anyone who has done a ROW CSW 110 taken lots of pics of the process they wouldn't mind sharing? Or a good list of the different bolt sizes for things like mounting the steering box, etc The parts listings do not always show enough detail.

-- - Parts & Accessories Imported Weekly - Like us on Facebook for a discount on parts! - Handmade Soap ideal for Mechanics!
Old October 10th, 2009, 07:07 PM
Like my Tatas?
Hey Andrew,

I am doing a frame swap on mine (1983 V8 RHD 110) and took pictures as I took everything apart. It may not be what you need but let me know the area/part and I'll see if I have any pics.
1983 110 Rebuild
Series 1
"It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag that allows the protester to burn the flag"

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions