ARB Bumper Mounting Hardware - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old January 31st, 2004, 12:17 PM
dnewman9
Dennis Newman
*SOLD*Conniston 97 NAS 90

ARB Bumper Mounting Hardware

The ARB bumper i bought used did not come with the mounting hardware and I don't want to make 5 trips to the hardware store. Does anyone have the install instructions listing what bolts/washers/hardware I need to mount it up?

Also I am missing the turn signals, anyone know if there is an alternative I can use to replace them?
Thanks
Dennis
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 1st, 2004, 04:04 PM
Tom Fitzgerald
Tom Fitzgerald
97 D90 SW

Hi Dennis,

The lights are really quite reasonable from ARB direct. Just call their customer service #. I think I paid less than $20, shipped, for the pair.

I can't help on the hardware. I muddled through and didn't list what I had to buy. Factory 'top' through bolts, I am thinking 7/16 coarse, by 3 1/2, x2for lower cross bolts, then ARB recommends installing a nutsert on the upper, outboard bolt hole and trimming off the inner/upper bumper tab. It will interfere with the trans cooler on the 97s.
I relocated my cooler up to the top (major PITA) and used the 7/16 cross bolts on the bottom too because I was installing a Warn 8274 that would have blocked all air to the cooler. ARB's way is easier, but heat kills. I would consider your wheeling style/climate before going through this.

Hope this helps some!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
arb bumper, bumper, mount