APC? Leyland DAF & AC kits
Hey guys, while I sit here and wait for my 110 to hit the shores of America, I waste my time by looking at Internet porn - particularly the Withams MOD Auction site.
so in there latest auction , a few 110s seem OK, and a bunch of junk, but A couple of things caught my eye.
1. Why are those Leyland DAFs 45/150s so cheap, engine alone is worth more than they seem to be selling for?
2. The offer a few "drop AC kits" that they indicate can be retrofitted - anyone know anything about them, and how easy it would be to slap one in a 90 or 110?
3. Looked like a 110 canvas top offered up in good condition, I would pick it up, but shipping would kill me
4. what about those battery isolation kits? worth while? needed? why?
5. anyone know anything about those diesel stoves they are offering!
6. and nows your chance to pick up an armored personnel carrier for cheap! have at it