Anyone Need a Co-Driver for the National Rally this year? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old August 11th, 2008, 09:09 AM
LRNAD90
Scott T
1995 Defender 90 ST

Registry
Red face Anyone Need a Co-Driver for the National Rally this year?

I was contemplating trying to fly in for the National Rally this year in Moab. It will probably be gut wrenching every day not to have my 90 with me, but I just can't spare the time and funds to drive out there, spend the time and drive back.

So if any D-90/D-110 owners have an open seat, and want a co-pilot/ dedicated rock stacker (not like anyone will need this)/ recovery helper/ spotter let me know. I will most likely be bringing a tent along and roughing it, but hopefully won't smell too bad...

P.S. -- Someone willing pick me up and drop me off at the nearest airport would be great as well, but if not I can always hope a shuttle to the nearest hotel.

So any takers? Anything I need to do to sweeten the pot? LOL!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 11th, 2008, 10:29 AM
cgalpin
Charles Galpin
'94 D90 ST, '63 SeriesIIA
Site Team

Registry
In case it helps your quest, I believe the technical term for this role is "winch bitch"
Old August 11th, 2008, 02:18 PM
mhansen
Mike Hansen
97 D-90 SW #2243

There are alot of solo drivers at the Rally You wont have any problems finding a ride. There is always someone who needs a Winch Wench. Closest Comercial AP is Grand Junction I think. There will be hundreds of trucks passing by.

MH

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions