Anyone make their own cages? - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old December 22nd, 2012, 11:49 AM
Macker
Mack Crouch
1988 110 LS 5.3

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by junkyddog11 View Post
I have press dies for the SD type connections and the cage feet. I think they are on Overland Engineering FB page under "mudbug"(sorry I'd link it but am pretty useless with a phone lol). Could probably crush some if there was any demand.
I make cages too but only in house and not cheap. All DOM and all built to crash.
I would definitely be interested in buying some curved cage feet, for both the front wing and roof connections.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 22nd, 2012, 01:19 PM
Wolf Fabrication
Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
I have press dies for the SD type connections and the cage feet. I think they are on Overland Engineering FB page under "mudbug"(sorry I'd link it but am pretty useless with a phone lol). Could probably crush some if there was any demand.
I make cages too but only in house and not cheap. All DOM and all built to crash.
Shoot, good to know. That makes my life easier. You need go advertise as I know a few people have been looking for both pieces.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Semper Fi!
Old December 22nd, 2012, 07:44 PM
tomaco1
T.mac
83 110

Registry
I'd be interested in a set of feet if you have them for the rear corners of an ST, B and C pillar
Quote:
------ Follow up post added December 22nd, 2012 07:52 PM ------

Cancel that, I found the mud bug.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 23rd, 2012, 06:49 AM
junkyddog11
oil soaked filter
95 RRC 300tdi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomaco1;398280[SIZE=1
-[/SIZE]

Cancel that, I found the mud bug.
I'm not sure how to take that LOL.............although looking at the first "mock-up" which was made with junk tubing so the owner could see how ugly that idea was.........jayzus the things we do.
Not sure were the finished photos are.....and I guess I need to do a little updating.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
new expansion complete. Not only are we the only Rover shop in Eliot Maine...now we're also the biggest.

"Dedicated to the resurrection of junk through engineering?"
Old December 23rd, 2012, 06:55 AM
tomaco1
T.mac
83 110

Registry
No, they looked great, I was just talking about the feet that mount to the tub capping.
although I could use a set of those to
Old December 23rd, 2012, 06:58 AM
junkyddog11
oil soaked filter
95 RRC 300tdi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Fabrication View Post
Shoot, good to know. That makes my life easier. You need go advertise as I know a few people have been looking for both pieces.
Yeah, not much on advertising (other than keeping an eye on this site I'd suppose). I've always got plenty to do with out looking for more LOL. Give me a shout if you need any of the cage parts. I've also been making the "A" pillar under the wing cage supports and galvanizing them......and the under tub bits.......

------ Follow up post added December 23rd, 2012 07:02 AM ------

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomaco1 View Post
No, they looked great, I was just talking about the feet that mount to the tub capping.
although I could use a set of those to
HAHA I know......just kidding. I'll look at those other "feet". Must not have needed them here yet.

new expansion complete. Not only are we the only Rover shop in Eliot Maine...now we're also the biggest.

"Dedicated to the resurrection of junk through engineering?"

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
cage