Anyone know this truck ? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old July 23rd, 2009, 08:53 PM
Mark Anderson
Mark Anderson
None

Anyone know this truck ?

97 white SW at Land Rover Nashville. Appears it has been on the market for 10 months. Anyone here actually looked at this truck? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 23rd, 2009, 09:08 PM
Cred
Clarence
1994 D90 #1057

Registry
No but call there and speak with Kelly Graham. He is frequently on this site (Best4x4) and is great to work with. He is also a long time Defender owner and knows his stuff.
I bought mine through him although it was a consignment sale. I can say is is honest showed me all the good and the bad stuff. And he took tons of pics prior to my purchase. I bought the truck without even going to Nashville.
Kelly Graham contact info

Good luck
Old July 23rd, 2009, 09:14 PM
kennybahr
Kenny Bahr
94 D90 Alpine White #1245

Mark, I saw this truck a couple of weeks ago when I drove to Nashville to trade my d90 for a Range Rover. The truck is very very nice. Low miles, and appears to have been well taken care of. As stated by Clarence, call Kelly Graham, he will help you with anything you need. I won't use anyone other than Kelly for any future Land Rover purchases.

Kenny
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 23rd, 2009, 09:31 PM
Mark Anderson
Mark Anderson
None

Kenny/Clarence

Thanks for your response. Since you have seen this truck Kenny, do you have any particular observations you could share with me regarding rust in all the usual places or anything else that left you with a favorable impression?
Old July 23rd, 2009, 09:59 PM
kennybahr
Kenny Bahr
94 D90 Alpine White #1245

There is a small bit of eloctrolysis on the rear, which is very common, other than that, it is a beautiful truck, tires are new, excellent paint and interior. The wheels looked unscuffed. The rear crossmember looked great, as well as all of the original bolts. Undercarriage was still black and clean. I was very impressed with this truck. I hope this helps. Hopefully kelly will chime in on this thread, if not pm Kelly or give him a call. If I was in the market for a Defender Station Wagon and had the money, this is the truck I would buy.

Kenny
Old July 23rd, 2009, 11:10 PM
NashvilleRover
Dendy Jarrett
2009 LR3- Well Built

I too have seen this truck. AMAZING is the only word to describe it.
Literally felt like stepping back in time.
If the economy wasn't in the crapper ... this truck would become the mate to my NAS110.
The electrolysis that Kenny saw ... I don't remember. What I remember is that the truck is one of the nicests 97s I have ever seen.

Kelly will treat you top drawer.

Give him a shout.

615-986-6000

(I have purchased 8 trucks over the years from Land Rover Nashville!!)
Old July 24th, 2009, 07:37 AM
Mark Anderson
Mark Anderson
None

Thanks guys. Appreciate your help.
Old July 24th, 2009, 10:33 AM
Best4x4
Kelly Graham
P38

Hey Mark--

OK guys my head is bigger as we speak....The truck is everything that has been said. It was bought for a good customer of ours...He didn't take it due to financial problems (lost 2 mil in the stock market). Check out our website for a carfax...and give me a call if you want me to walkaround it and give you a good description of every flaw....615-957-1805

Kelly

Follow-up Post:

Oh and BTW thanks guys for the compliments.....if i was such a rover queer this would be any fun...

KG

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions