Anyone in the exit 98 -exit 109 on the GSP have an electric impact wrench? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old May 1st, 2012, 02:52 PM
flananuts
Matthew
LRC Customs #003 D110 Soft Top

Registry
Anyone in the exit 98 -exit 109 on the GSP have an electric impact wrench?

I am in the hunt for an electric impact wrench with 300+ psi to borrow. Donor will receive his/her choice of craft brewed IPA, Mai boc, or a pilsner(currently in fermentation). BossMan 426 can attest to the quality.

LMK

Matt
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 1st, 2012, 09:54 PM
bossman429
Adrian
1988 90

Registry
I may go out and buy you a gun for another pint.... Matt makes some great beers!

Sorry I can help but.... good luck, let me know if you need a bigger breaker bar
Old May 2nd, 2012, 12:22 AM
don
Don Bunnell
'86 110 3dr ST

Registry
Sry I didn't get back to your PM. My air compressor will be a bitch to move but I do have a portable air tank - maybe that could work? What impact gun do you have? My IR is decent and you're welcome to borrow that along with the portable tank.

If you want the electric impact route - try Semcor Equipment - there is a location right in Eatontown. They might have one to rent for the day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 2nd, 2012, 08:17 AM
flananuts
Matthew

Registry
Thanks gents for responding. Last night, a combination of the starter bump, 5th gear, and my hi lift breaker bar finally helped me achieve my goal. Now it's steam cleaning time, then off with her head....well timing cover.
Old May 2nd, 2012, 09:15 AM
don
Don Bunnell
'86 110 3dr ST

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by flananuts View Post
Thanks gents for responding. Last night, a combination of the starter bump, 5th gear, and my hi lift breaker bar finally helped me achieve my goal. Now it's steam cleaning time, then off with her head....well timing cover.
Very glad to hear Matt - sounds like a serious operation is going down.
Old May 2nd, 2012, 05:32 PM
flananuts
Matthew

Registry
Needs to be done, surprised how easy it is to work on this engine and this truck in general.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
109, ac