Anyone have the part number or name of part? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old June 24th, 2016, 11:41 PM
jashof
Jason Hoffman
1986 90, RHD 200TDI

Anyone have the part number or name of part?

Headed out on a 2 week tour across BC and ran into a little snafu. I had rockslider tubes welded onto the slider rails that were on my D90. There were long bolts up front that connected the body and the chassis and went through the sliders (maybe M10 and 8" long or so). These had threads only on the last inch and a half or so. They were rusted on pretty good. The threads got mashed when I worked the nut off of the bolts. I wanted to replace these but I can't seem to find a part number. Anyone no what these are and where I can find a pair (plus nuts and washers) shipped to Washington state by Tuesday? Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 24th, 2016, 11:51 PM
nathanwind
Jason Lavender
88-90-127-LR3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
The bulkhead bolts? MRC9420...try Zack @ RN:
BOLT M12 x 180mm BULKHEAD DEFENDER, RNN674, AYG500080 - Rovers North - Classic Land Rover Parts
'94 90 NAS #324
'06 LR3 HSE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(10% discount for DSource members, use coupon code "D90")

Old June 24th, 2016, 11:53 PM
Nomar
Jeff B
RR HNTR,RR LWB Tdi

Registry
BOLT M12 x 180mm BULKHEAD DEFENDER, RNN674, AYG500080 - Rovers North - Classic Land Rover Parts

But they are a royal PITA to get out... and if they are rusty?? Even worse!

Real Rovers have round headlights!
Rent my
!
Just a few miles from 4x4 access!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
part