Another tire thread - Page 4 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old July 3rd, 2012, 07:16 PM
Don Bunnell
'86 110 3dr ST
Originally Posted by Wolf Fabrication View Post
Ugh, no. 35s are pushing it on a 110. I do have the lift, but I don't want to cut the fenders.
I thought the BFG's were just over 34"? The MTR/K's I got are 35" on the mark and work well so far on the 90 with a 2" lift and a little trimming on the fender flares. I was hesitant to cut at first but I actually think it looks better - they follow the line of the tires now.

The 35x10.5 SSR's could be a good move. True 35" from what I have heard and they might be able to stuff relatively easy. And it seems like anything from Interco does well in the mud.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions